+ Reply to Thread

Thread: M22

Thanks

M22

Wanted to say Hi. I am known as CREEPYONE on other sites. I have been wanting to install a pond for quite awhile. Now I have some reading to do.

Koi Fry
    Thanks
    welcome m22

the best thing to do is figure out if you want a koi pond or water garden

koi pond is just that a pond for koi

water garden would have plants in it as well as koi or goldfish or a combo of koi and goldfish

then decide if you want to use a liner, block, or shotcrete gunite pond. also will iy have a stream or waterfall or both or neither.

then once you decide then start out with a drawling of what you would like and how deep you like to go. then we can help you with filtration and and placement of bd (bd = bottom drain) and skimmers so on... some pictures of the area might help as well...
    Last edited by kwickcut; 04-22-2012 at 09:28 PM.

Unhatched egg
    Thanks
    I couldn't remember my old nick. It was M22. I have had my pond now for 5 years and am now digging a new one where my pool was. It is going to be a water pond and 15'ft round and only 3' ft deep. I am installing block on the outside and a epdm liner inside. It will have a waterfall and a bottom drain in the center. Yes I am using my 2'' schedule 80 lines that are buried in the ground going to my shed where my pool pump was. I have been looking into a new pump and filter system. I have read the pros and cons on using a pool filter. I may just take the cartridge out of the filter and pump into a new filtering system. First pic is where new one will go and second pic is current small water garden.
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!